Thursday, November 25, 2010

Quack

The other night we were eating dinner when we noticed two ducks watching us from the patio.

It was a little odd and unnerving. What did they want? Were they begging for food? Did they want to come inside and hang out with us?

It was about this time last year when I blogged about ducks hanging out on rooftops and chimneys. I guess this is the time of year when Christchurch ducks get a little strange.

Maybe they just wanted to meet Quinn.



Why is that duck looking at me?

2 comments:

  1. Love it, both Quinn and the duck are fully entertained. I noticed another unique duck moment the other day when a group were trying to herd a mother duck and her chicks to a stream. A half hour later we saw the same ducks calming hanging on some grass at a house BACK from where they were being herded.

    Trying to figure out when the Thanksgiving dinner is, AND if it is this weekend I have to apologise as I am going to Murchison for a kayak trip. So sorry, I would normally never turn down drak turkey mmmm meat. Talk to you sooon.

    Joel

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Quinn is so gorgeous!!! Beautiful pics as usual!

    ReplyDelete